CSM Academy was established since 2005 as a Private Education Institute to deliver Service Management programmes with a major focus on healthcare services education. We have developed our own intellectual property programmes in Aged Care, Therapy Services, Biomedical Science and is partnering with a UK University to deliver their BSc Nursing, MSc Clinical Research and MSc Healthcare Management Singapore.
To date, we have trained over 2000 staff from all hospitals and nursing homes in Singapore in the BSc Nursing, Certificate in Aged Care, Certificate in Therapy Services and a Diploma in Service Management whereby we placed great emphasis on application of knowledge to the workplace and skills competency. We are also one of the first 60 private education institutes amongst the over 2000 schools which have obtained Edutrust Certification at the inception of the new private education bill and is also an Authorised Training Organisation of the Workforce Development Agency.
- CSM Academy International Pte Ltd was established on 29th April 2005.
- Launched the Diploma in Service Management, the first and only academic program in Services in Singapore immediately upon company inception.
- Obtained Singapore Nursing Board accreditation for Curtin University’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing programme for Registered Nurses and commenced the off-shore delivery of the degree programme in July 2005.
- CSM Academy International obtained its Casetrust status upon the implementation of this mandatory requirement for PEOs in year 2006 and have maintained the status till it was converted to Edutrust.
- CSM Academy launched the Certificate in Aged Care programme in year 2007.
- Obtained LETAS funding to develop a customised Student Management Information System which incorporates online retrieval of course materials by students and enable scalable future online education.
- Commenced development of a Certificate in Therapy Services using WSQ framework in last quarter of year 2008.
- Established a private Nursing Home for student attachment and business expansion in March 2010.
- Obtained the Enhanced Registration status with the Council of Private Education under the new Education Bill, in May 2010.
- Obtained the Edutrust Certification as a quality mark with the Council of Private Education, in September 2010 as the first 10 organisations amongst the one thousand PEIs in Singapore.
- Obtained Nursing Board approval for BSc(Nursing) degree from new partner, Edinburgh Napier University in July 2010 after dissolving partnership with Curtin University.
- Delivered a one week customised Therapy Assistant course in Vietnam for Nurses and Doctors of 15 Orphanages in collaboration with Mercy Relief, Singapore’s Humanitarian Organisation which deliver aids to Singapore’s Asian neighbours , from October to December 2010 as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Obtained Spring Singapore funding for development of a Student Portal and development of more Intellectual properties in online education and biomedical sciences programmes from October 2010.
- Launched the first ever MSc Clinical Research incorporating three WSQ funded Diploma, Specialist Diploma and Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research in June 2011.
- Renewed the status of pre-approved Training Provider approved by the Agency for Integ