Who we are
- LeadIQ is based in 3 locations. Singapore is our engineering office. New Hampshire is our Sales & Marketing office. Our HQ is in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- We offer a sales prospecting automation platform to increase sales productivity. Currently we provide a slick yet simple way to build accurate prospect list, find contact info, enrich data, and sync to Salesforce. Soon we are adding the machine intelligence to remind our customers what accounts they should reach out and follow up. We also invest heavily on data engineering to boost our data quality.
- We are a tech-driven company and keep a close watch on recent scientific developments and emerging technologies. We love open-source. We are a very international team with interesting people from all over the world (At Singapore office, we have people from China, Germany, Italy, India, Taiwan, USA and Vietnam).
How we work
- We believe the ability to give and get constructive feedback and express divergent ideas is crucial to make innovation come to life. We live a very open discussion culture and prefer the evaluation of ideas based on merit over top-down decision making.
- We strongly believe in ownership of one's features, from spec to implementation to operation. We also understand that ownership comes with a sense of responsibility towards others that depend on the results of our work.
- We believe that that everybody should be able to find meaning in their work. We match assignments based on both ability and individual interests and discuss your progress and individual needs every 3 months.
- We understand that there's more than fancy perks to people's satisfaction and engagement. We constantly seek out your feedback to improve our environment to provide more autonomy, transparency and development opportunities.
About the interview process
Get to know each other
We see the interview process as a mutual opportunity to get to know each other so
- We like to start out with a brief 20-30 minute session for a mutual introduction. We tell you about our company, product and culture and are happy to answer any questions you might have. From your side, we're mostly interested in understanding what kind of challenges you're looking for, what technologies you'd like to work with and what role you'd like to be in.
- If both sides agree that this could be a good fit, we move on to a more technical session. We will give you an assignment for you to work on at home. Then you will move on to more sessions so we can spend some time with you to understand how you approach product challenges. You will get to know our team well during the whole interview process.
- The final session is to understand your requirements and needs. You can ask tough questions like company directions, etc to help you build the confidence to join us.