1. Audit professional with one or more of the following qualifications:
1.1 Bachelor degree in Accounting
1.2 Chartered Accountant Singapore (Practicing member)
1.3 Strong audit experience preferred. Candidate from the mid-tier audit firms are welcome.
2. Minimum of 5 years in auditing with at least 2 year in a supervisory role and currently working in the audit profession preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Knowledge and competent to handle all auditing areas and the International Financial Reporting Standards and the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
2. Knowledge and competent to handle transfer pricing requirements
3. Required languages: Fluent in verbal and written English and Mandarin.
4. Salary commensurate with work experience in auditing.
5. Responding and attending to all technical & customers’ queries
6. Manage a portfolio of audit clients and reviewing of files
7. Participate in business development of the practice
8. To contribute to the Company
9. Strong technical knowledge