• Handle full spectrum of account duties
• Prepare full set of accounts
• Set up accounting system, review existing work processes and improvised
• Overall financial control of the company such as budget planning, expenses control and forecasting
• Manage cash flow and all remittances matters
• Liaise with external auditors, tax agent, government bodies and banks
• Ensure company compiles with legal and regulatory requirement
• Translation of documents and ensure proper documentation
• Liaise with customer and supplier for payment and invoicing
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Please prepare your resume/cv/cover letter in English and Mandarin.
At least 2 years of working experience with ACCA /CPA qualifications or a Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
Required language(s): Proficient in English and Mandarin
Well versed in computer skills such as MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint.
Self-motivated, meticulous, service-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to translate financial reports into Chinese language for our Chinese speaking counterparts.
Singaporean and PR only
Do email me with your resume at [email protected] Thank you.