- To attend to shareholders’ enquiries and process all submitted documents relating to SHS.
- To receive, check, sort, record and process all documents received from shareholder(s) or lodging agent(s) in accordance with the necessary procedures.
- To acknowledge and issue receipt(s) to shareholder(s) or lodging agent(s).
- To ensure documents and forms are replenished.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally & courteously receive all telephone calls and enquiries and direct and/or relay and record messages accordingly.
- Processing corporate actions, transfers, replacement cheques / certificates, proxy votes, and any other Client / Shareholders’ instructions.
- Support client Shareholders’ Meetings – attendance registration and polling services.
- Assist in the review of processes and workflows to identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
- Proactive participation in projects
- Proactive updating of clients' information in the appropriate systems
- Supporting the team / department with daily client and operational requirements
- All duties are to be carried out according to department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Collaborate with all colleagues in Shareholder Services and Boardroom to meet enterprise-wide quality standards and objectives
- Carry out any other duties / projects that may from time to time be assigned by Managers / Senior Managers / Head of Operations
- Knowing your Client by developing an in-depth knowledge of their industry and key contacts
- Provide high level of client service and servicing them proactively
- Escalate problems, errors and omissions to be dealt with immediately and in the most appropriate manner
- Coordinate the change of current business processes, procedures, and external party interactions to facilitate the requirements of new clients. This will involve interaction directly with clients and other Boardroom entities
- Assisting in follow-up on outstanding and doubtful debts
- Adept at using all features of the telephone system, voice mail and other office equipment such as photocopiers, computers, printers and scanners.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to Advance MS Office skills
- Positive Disposition and Can-Do Attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Ability to multi-task and maintain calm under pressure
- Ability to work long hour during peak season (ie: April,June and October)
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse level of individuals and handle efficiently situations ranging from routine to emergencies.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Resourceful, meticulous and detailed.
- Team Player and Adapt to Change
* Minimum O / A level / Polytechnic / Degree from a reputable University or relevant work experience.
* Entry level
* Candidates with eagerness to learn are welcome to apply