- Has integrity and good character/values/moral
- Teachable and willing to grow
- Good team player
- Responsible and diligent
- Has good time management
- Confident in conversing with people
- Implement, manage and maintain the project communication plan with residents.
- Receive, respond and keep proper records of all feedback/requests.
- Deal with all complaints, feedbacks and queries made in relation to the project and ensure remedial actions are taken to respond and close the cases within the stipulated timeframe.
- Distribute and display work notices/schedules, circulars, posters and survey forms to residents. monitor and ensure work notices/schedules are updated and replaced promptly before expiry.
- Explain and communicate to residents/tenants on the scope of works that would affect their daily activities before actual work commencement as and when directed by the superintending officer.
- Upkeep and maintain the project notice board to ensure project information are properly organized and neatly displayed. outdated information shall be updated or removed promptly.
- Other administrative and public relation duties as may be assigned by the superintending officer.
- Check and submit delivery orders to the main office regularly.
- To carry/assist on-site operations need by taking instructions from respective pm/occ /safety/ ss.
- Site welfare services
- Update output to India office for all operations on site.
- Other ad-hoc duties
Monday-Saturday 5hrs a day ON SITE.
2 Site Locations, one in the west and one in the central area.