- Good character and attitude
- Responsible and accountable
- Has integrity
- Good team player
- Commmunicative and informative
- Organized and has good time management
- Would enjoy the work described
Mission of Malaysia operations: (position of the branch)
-To support SKC Singapore operations from Malaysia in terms of product and services.
-Arm of SKC
-There is future potential to carryout construction activities in Malaysia.
To lead a new set up providing
- Fabrication works.
- Sourcing of materials and services.
- Managing a team of draftsman/QS/admin/purchase staff/operation staff etc.
- Manage other business ventures in Malaysia like factory and farming etc.
- You represent SKC Singapore in the Malaysia branch.
- Communicating and liaising between the Malaysia branch and Shin Khai group.
Estimated output required:
Estimated value of works/services to be provided is at $5m for 2020 to en 2021.
Estimated value of works/services to be provided in 2022 is $8m
*Salary will be paid in Singapore