A major oil and gas FPSO company is currently looking for a Planning Engineer on a 12 months contract.
- Review and analyze engineering and procurement engineering progress reporting
- Manages contractor’s planning & scheduling activities and updates, progress and performance monitoring and schedule deviations
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports, miscellaneous project controls report and s-curves.
- Analyze float trends, monitor and safe guard critical path and reporting of forecast data
- Candidate must have at least 15 years experience in the same role in the oil and gas industry
- Candidate must have at least 3 FPSO projects