- Manage and oversee the full spectrum of the Machining Ops, Fabrication Ops, Coating Ops and Assembly & Packing Ops functions.
- Hire, manage, develop, and train the Machining Ops, Fabrication Ops, Coating Ops and Assembly & Packing Ops staff on all work matters.
- Establish, implement and maintain the Machining Ops work processes, including bandsaw cutting, shear cutting, induction heating, hex head & hex nut forging, heat treatment, thread rolling, thread cutting, nut tapping, manual & CNC lathe, manual & CNC milling, drilling, bending, chamfering, EDM and stamping.
- Establish, implement and maintain the Fabrication Ops work processes, including cutting, drilling, marking, fitting and welding.
- Establish, implement and maintain the Coating Ops work processes, including degreasing, sandblast, dip-spin, spraying and baking.
- Establish, implement and maintain the Assembly & Packing Ops work processes, including assembly and packing of goods.
- Plan and allocate resources for production orders.
- Ensure that production orders are completed as per approved drawings within the required deadline and allocated budget.
- Comply with all QA, QC and OHS requirements established by the QHS Department.
- Report to Top Management on production progress, as well as KPIs for the Machining Ops, Fabrication Ops, Coating Ops and Assembly & Packing Ops functions, such as on-time deliveries, productivity, the rate of non-conformances, and the rate of safety incidents and accidents
- Maintenance of Machining Ops, Fabrication Ops, Coating Ops, Assembly & Packing Ops machinery & equipment.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- At least 5 years of production or operations experience, preferably in metal manufacturing or structural steel fabrication.
- At least 2 years of supervisory or management experience.
- Willing to work in Tuas area.
- 5½ day working week (alternate Saturdays).
“This ad is on behalf on our sister company in the oil & gas, process and construction sectors. More details will be revealed to shortlisted candidates only.”