- Working in a team to manage daily estate works in the Town Council.
- Involve in inspection of horticultural works, upgrading building projects and building maintenance issues.
- Liaising with contractors and attending to improvement works and feedback from the customers.
- In addition, you are required participate in various meetings with the customers and assist the Property Managers in management reporting as required by the customers.
- Min Diploma in Real Estate for Business / Facilities Management for Business / Intelligent Building Technology / Green Building & Sustainability / Building Services / Civil / Structural / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply! (Training will be provided)
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Working hours : 5.25 days work week (8.30am - 5.30pm) Alt half day Saturday Working Location: Central
Interested candidates are invited to email detailed resumes with a recent photograph to [email protected] and attn to Ms Rin Chan