About the role
- Work as the Resident Engineer to our LTA projects
- Assist QP(S) in the daily supervision and coordination duties.
- Willing to work on rotation shifts
Responsibilities will include:
- Attend site meetings and resolve technical issues with Contractor.
- Keep quality records of all works, monitor & report on work progress.
- Review and comment on contractor’s submissions.
- To review and supervise safety, environmental and health matters.
- Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by BCA/IES/ACES, with minimum five (5) years of relevant experience as a Civil Engineer, including minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience handling and supervising civil/structural and/or geotechnical works.
- Has good working knowledge of geotechnical and instrumentation works and compliance to local Building Regulations.
- Must be a registered and practicing Resident Engineer for the past 3 years.
- Good analytical ability with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Required Skill(s): LTA project experience – MRT / Underground / tunneling works
- Candidates who can start immediately will be a great advantage