- Manage a team of technical supervisors on site to ensure that all works comply fully with regulatory and client's requirements.
- Work closely with Professional Engineers, regulatory authorities and contractors to provide planning, design and supervision leadership not only to solve site problems, but also to ensure timely completion of the projects.
- Responsible for implementing and sustaining the site supervision quality & safety assurance system.
- Carry out supervision of structural & geotechnical works by identifying any non-conformity of contractor's works on site.
- Understand drawings & contract documents in carrying out the works.
- Implement the site supervision quality and safety assurance system.
- Carry out regular site checks on contractor & ensure compliance with health and work safety in accordance with MOM regulation.
- Attend site progress and technical meetings with the project team and Client to resolve site and technical issues.
- Ensure that proper site documentation for ongoing works, site meetings, safety records, method statements, shop drawings, as built submissions etc., are well managed.
- Possess relevant Civil/Structural Engineering degree from a recognized University and is a registered Resident Engineer with IES.
For more information, please apply with a word format CV or contact Khai Lun at +65 9014 5741 or email me at [email protected] to have a confidential discussion on the position.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Registration No. R1984761
EA Licence No. 19C9622