- To involve digital marketing activities and follow up customer queries, sales activities through a digital e-commerce portal.
- To serve as the key account contact for customers through processing orders timely and accurately, maintaining future orders, confirmation of orders, communicating stock availability, delivery, set-up and maintenance of customer accounts and customized requests. Monitor and maintain department procedures for a higher level of service. Able to communicate with HQ in Beijing. (fluent written and speaking Chinese language skill is necessary)
- Monitor queries and information from an e-commerce platform.
- Timely update of new product information and product flyers by email/ through the e-commerce portal.
- Maintenance and update of pricing and product information.
- Provide Key account customers with information regarding products, order status, promotional programs, and other related information to ensure customers are aware of our products and services and their needs are being met.
- Enter orders into CRM system received from Salesperson and ensure timely and accurate processing of orders.
- Follow up with internal departments (sales, warehouse or Accounts) to ensure order holds are released in a timely manner.
- Enter credit, rebates and debit RMAs into CRM to ensure timely and appropriate adjustments are applied to customer accounts.
- Maintain customer documentation including account maintenance (including files, customer master, correspondence and profiles) to enable a timely and appropriate response to customer issues and inquiries.
- Prioritize workload based on received orders, and special requests and follow customer service procedures to ensure the efficiency of the department and workloads are being completed daily.
- Performs projects and other work activities as assigned to deliver consistent internal and external customer service.
- Data Entry to the ERP system.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Diploma or equivalent. A digital marketing background is a plus.
- 3+ years of related customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in Chinese and English is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills, the ability to organize and facilitate process improvements
Competencies (in order of importance):
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, dependable and responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibility and challenges.
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
- Persistence – Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Outlook Email
- MS Office
- CRM system/ Oracle Netsuite
- Office equipment (desktop, copier, printer, telephone)