About the job
IKEA Jurong is a unique city centre store in a popular shopping mall. It is a smaller store with a big turnover and with 3 milion visitors. It will be lead by an ambitious team consisting of the Store, Commercial, Operations, IKEA Food and a Retail Foundation Manager.
In your role as Sales & Service Generalist, you will ensure end to end shopping experience and apply home furnishing knowledge to provide relevant solutions to customers.
· To know and understand the customers’ shopping behaviour, retail trends & life at home and use this knowledge to provide the relevant solutions for our customers;
· To ensure that sales and profitability is secured through sales steering and range efficiency to maximise growth;
· To know the importance and actively work with replenishment proposal- securing the right parameters to ensure product availability ;
· To ensure that my area of responsibility is in excellent shape as new, fully stocked and that a high level of merchandising basics is always in place;
· To contribute towards improving the customer experience in the store and maintain a high level of service standard with a “First time right” mindset;
· To support a customer-friendly and efficient execution of the payments, exchange & returns and click and collect process.
· You have the ability to make things happen by championing flexibility, speed and simplicity;
· You have the ability to align customer needs and expectations with business needs.
· You have the ability to communicate with various levels of co-workers from different functions;
· You have the ability to work on agreed working methods independently and reliably
· You have the ability to find solutions for customer and operational issues.