- Organize duties with positive attitude.
- Effective communications amongst staff.
- Able to support all sections of the kitchen operations or counter operations.
- Lead, train and guide staff.
- Timely preparation of products.
- Support schedule planning.
- Manage inventory and ordering.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business Studies / Hospitality or related studies.
- Able to communication and report effectively.
- Ensuring smooth operations with only one supervisor per shift.
- Able to understand and exemplify company spirit and hospitality.
- Able to work as a team.
- Able to work 6 working days.
Interested candidates, kindly send in your detailed resume to [email protected] with a recent photo in Ms Words format.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Ku Way Yin, Helen / EA Reg: R1761285
Uni Recruit (Singapore) Pte Ltd / EA Lic: 17C8871