- Deliver or collect goods to the respective venues based on DO
- Loading and unloading of goods onto the vehicle for delivery
- Ensure all cargo is in good condition and deliveries go smoothly to designated locations
- Ensure vehicles are well maintained and meet safety requirements
- Collect payment from the customer when needed
- Return proof of delivery (DO) to the office at the end of the day
- Participate in regular stock take exercise
- Backup as Warehouse assistant when required
What It Takes:
- Minimum Secondary school education
- At least 1-year relevant driving experience for 15ft Truck
- Possess a valid Class 4 license with a clean record
- Possess a valid forklift license
- Physically fit to assist on load and unload of cargo
- Able to perform overtime when required
- Salary will be adjusted based on experience
Interested candidates, please click on the “Apply for this job” button.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794