- Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (English Language) / Advanced Certificate in Early Years
Min One Year of teaching experience preferably
Planning and carrying out lessons for children aged eighteen (18) months to three (3) years.
- Responsible preparing the learning environment of the classroom and preparing the appropriate teaching materials for children.
- Valuating, reviewing and discussing the children’s progress with senior teachers and Principal.
- Participating in meetings to discuss and plan curriculum and school programs.
- Participating in staff meetings and parent conferences with confidence.
- Supporting during holiday programs and participating in recommended training programs and other aspects of professional growth.
- Maintaining professionalism, collaborate with colleagues and participate in ongoing training.
- Supporting in housekeeping responsibilities with staff.
- Take responsibility in the assigned duties.
- Any other duties assigned by the Principal or Directors.
Date of Commencement in March 2021