Be part of a dynamic team to enhance the quality of Singapore’s pre-school education landscape. As a Preschool Teacher, you will play a key role in providing our young with an enriched learning experience, nurturing their social skills and preparing them for lifelong learning. You will plan and deliver education programmes to help foster holistic learning and development for the children and be involved in parent and community engagement.
- Plan and deliver education programmes for the holistic development of the children
- Support the development and implementation of teaching and learning approaches and resources, as well as best practices to enhance the learning experiences for the children
- Prepare learning materials and conduct age-appropriate programmes
- Provide a positive learning environment and ensure the well-being and safety of the children
- Engage parents and partners in education to be involved in learning and development of the children
- Monitor and document children’s learning and development
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Centre from time to time.
- At least 5 GCE ‘O’ level credits including English Language.
- Diploma in Pre-school Teaching - Leadership (DPE-L) / Diploma in Pre-School Teaching (DPT) / Certificate in Pre-school Teaching (CPT), or its equivalent recognised by ECDA
- Passion to work with children