- Design and execute lesson plans for toddlers and playgroup (18 months to 3 years old)
- To manage a class of children in a Montessori Setting.
- Teach children using the Montessori method of education.
- Track children's development and provide portfolio updates to parents
- Set up a stimulating classroom environment
- Organize field trips and holiday enrichment programmes
- Positive working attitude and willingness to learn
- Passionate about early childhood education and love children
- Possess a relevant Early Childhood Education Diploma / Degree or higher
- Registered and certified with ECDA L2
- Must possess at least a Diploma in Montessori
- Hard-working / Passionate / Good Team Player / Approachable
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Candidates with relevant experience have an advantage
Please submit or email us your resume and photo for job opportunities indicating your preferred locations, work schedule and last drawn/expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
Our organisation is committed to ensuring quality. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
Heyday Consulting Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 20C0078
EA Personnel: Gail Lau
KAH Number: R1326777