● North - East - Singapore
● Attractive Salary Package
● Company Benefits & Incentives
● Career Progression Opportunities!
Interested applicants can also send your resume to ✉ [email protected] and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Chemical Process, Bachelor of Honors in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or relevant certificates etc.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, team work, initiative, good communication and willing to learn
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice.
- Entry Level candidate are welcome or had supervisory experience will be advantage.
- Prefer with cGMP and ISO14001 experiences.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Microbiology test including environmental control, product/ raw material test.
- Incoming Packaging Material/ Raw Material Inspection.
- In-process product control.
- Final Product control.
- Maintaining and operating DI water system.
- Lab, retention room and pre-weight room maintenance of inventory, equipment, items and cleanliness.
- Pre-weight process monitoring and checking.
- Support internal audit and external audit.
- Create, update and maintain of the SAP record
- cGMP and ISO14001 documentation update, recording, amendment and maintenance.
- Renewal/ update and monitoring for annual licenses, renewal contract on HSA website for company manufactured products.
- Attend monthly meeting, update and report activities for the whole process of manufacturing products. Any improvement/ issue need to be highlight/ improve.
- Will be involve in the manufacturing process from the start to the end of the product till it being export/ deliver.
- Other ad-hoc task/ assignment assigned by management
Please include the following in your Resume Document *
(*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB)
• Contact No.
• Nationality/PR Status
• Recent Photo
• Expected Salary