At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision through their unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for you to grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.
· Be the focal point for executing ICT/Cyber Operational Technology (OT) offerings.
· Perform lead role in assigned projects ensuring project delivered on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Promote and raise awareness of Cyber security offerings portfolio
· Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support.
· Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as IEC-62443, NERC CIP, ISO 27000, etc.
· Support the tender process for Cyber security opportunities.
· Contribute to the development of global ICT/Cyber standards for systems implementation, including server configurations, security design principals and configuration, virtual deployments, network deployment requirements, EBI/DVM hardening and backup & anti-virus standards.
· Identify areas of innovation, technical excellence.
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering or Computer Science with 10 to 15 years’ experience.
· Certification in relevant IT and/or Cybersecurity industry technologies such as MCTS/MCSA, VCP, CCNA, CISSP, CEH or similar.
· Experience with security frameworks such as: ISO 27001, NIST Guidelines and IEC/ISA 62443.
· Experience leading large ICT and cybersecurity projects within the commercial and critical infrastructure verticals.
· Excellent understanding and knowledge of current trends, and an ability and history of identifying areas for business improvement to drive growth and operational improvement.
· Strong interpersonal skills needed for collaborating with high-level internal partners, external clients, and geographically, culturally and linguistically diverse employees.
· Strong customer focus. The ability to partner with senior level management and business partners, to understand HBS businesses/functions, and to deliver the best global design/deployment solutions.
· Manage complexity, deal with ambiguity, and drive results in a highly matrixed environment. Ability to remove performance barriers and deliver under challenging circumstances.
· Can clearly articulate technical value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customer’s needs and drivers.
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster.
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc