Automation Engineer (PLC/CMMS/TPM)
- Executes maintenance program for the assigned site/s including outsourced activities of mechanical, specialists support towards electrical, instrumentation and control/automation nature on day to day field activities in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Supervises and guides a team of technicians including contractors on troubleshooting and helps decision making. Develops troubleshooting skills especially in areas of electrical, instrumentation and control/automation within maintenance organization. Leads PLC and instrumenttroubleshooting and advices the team on fixes.
- Develops and owns calibration program, operates CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and interfaces, liaises between internal customers/production supervisors and propose/execute agreed work plan and schedule. Prioritizes and manages backlog orders.
- Leads utilities equipment operations and maintenance to ensure uninterrupted supplies.
- Develops, executes and fine tunes preventive maintenance plans and assist to establish predictive maintenance regime and reliability centered maintenance.
- Ensures proper permitting system site-wide and carries authority to approve applicable permits for the site and acts as a back up. This includes maintenance and projects related works done at site.
- Audits maintenance contractor and subcontractor services to ensure safety, good quality and value of delivered performance.
- Assists in spare parts inventory development for the site and consequently its maintenance to ensure availability. Raise purchase requisitions as necessary. Approve invoices upon successful delivery/completion of works.
- Manages shutdowns including statutory and regulatory inspections.
- Ensures the applicable documentation related to OEM manuals, history recording, SOPs and Work Instructions are followed.
- Ensures adequate training is provided to the maintenance crew to be able to support plant activities including safety, equipment and GMP.
- Active participation in Total Productive Management (TPM) from engineering perspective. Ensure workshop, parts, tools are kept adhering a good practice.
- Participates in change control process by way of reviewing, commenting and working closely with stakeholders such as process, quality and safety, environment for approval.
- Lead or supports capital expenditure projects execution.
- Ensures good communication between the cross-functional team members; fosters team work, motivates personnel and aim towards continual improvement ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Commissioning of new installations (FAT, SAT) together with project team.
- Improve work processes and systems to increase reliability and efficiency.
- Work on any other activities or projects assign by the superior.
- Min Diploma in Automation /Instrumentation /Electrical Engineering
- Min 4 years of relevant experience in manufacturing environment
- Working experience in process industries, eg. Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals or Nutritional will be advantageous
- Experienced in PLCs (Siemens, Omron and Keyence) equipment automation and maintenance of process plant, BMS (Building Management System), Siemens SCADA & HMI system; maintaining general instruments used in process plant, switchgears, MCC and electrical distribution systems.
- LEW is highly preferred
Interested applicants please submit your resume to [email protected]