ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Business Development Manager drives and accelerates an over-proportional sales growth in the designated markets in Asia Pacific. He/she develops, finds, drives, manages and nurtures new business opportunities for assigned markets, industries and Product Centers. Supports a deeper understanding of customers' application requirements and work closely with PM to address current & future customers' needs. He/she seeks to identify key differentiators of our proposed solutions relative to existing competition. Main contact person and key success driver for the Japanese Market sales development (new market development)
- Main person responsible for the successful entry into Japan market, and creation or development of sales opportunities into this initial strategic push into this market.
- Create, access and accelerate the direct sales in Japanese Laboratory Automation market
- Formulate Go-To-Market strategy (sales approach, marketing and channels) in developing the laboratory automation business inside Japan
- Create and develop key relationships with intralogistics key accounts (eg. Daifuku, Murata etc), and grow over-proportional revenues with such accounts
- Selection, driving, leading and steering the local Business Partner/s to overall business objectives
- Co-operation with Corporate Marketing Sales (CMS) IKAM, to align on international key account strategy
- Close co-operation with local Product Managers in Singapore, as the gateway to feedback to corporate Product Center teams. These topics are part and parcel of the BDM role:
- Provide VOC inputs (with business and application information)
- New business opportunities (new customers & industries) & application
- Feedback from market and customers with focus on applications and product features
- Assessment of market trends (2-5 years horizon) with usage of available sources
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:Possibility to manage a team if the business growth has been met
TRAVELLING:Frequent traveling required (only if allowed relative to Covid-19 situation in the respective regions)
SIVANTOS PTE. LTD.
18 TAI SENG STREET 18 TAI SENG 539775
GOODMAN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
38 BENOI PLACE 349307
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
3 SHENTON WAY SHENTON HOUSE 068805
CAPITA PTE. LTD.
A*STAR RESEARCH ENTITIES
2 Fusionopolis Way 138634
PKF-CAP CORPORATE SERVICES PTE. LTD.