Overall Project Manager with full profit & loss responsibilities to manage a project to supply EICT (Electrical, Instrumentation & Control and Telecom) package complete with E-house module for FPSO including interface management and integration of all EICT systems and associated equipment provided by others in the FPSO.
What do I need to do to qualify for this job:
- Degree or diploma in Electrical or Control & Instrumentation or equivalent engineering field
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in project management with at least 6 years as a Project Manager with full profit & loss responsibility in managing projects for Oil & Gas industry preferably in Offshore FPSO projects
- Shall be experienced in handling complex projects involving multi-cultural, multi-national/regional, diverse group of project members and stake holders with leading O&G EPCs, Shipyard and Oil companies
- Good knowledge and understanding of Electrical Power system & Drives including E-house modules, Instrumentation and Control, Automation (ICSS/PMS/SCADA) and Telecom systems for the offshore units.
- Sound knowledge of codes & standards and current industrial practices for offshore industry and class requirements
- Knowledge in Siemens equipment and in Siemens processes & tools would be added advantage. Preferably Certified [email protected] or equivalent suitable for Cat C project (per [email protected]).
- Able to carry out effective Risk & Opportunity and claim managements in the project maintaining relationship with Client & other stakeholders to achieve project success
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and able to build, lead & empower a high performance team
- Strong analytical, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Able to travel for meetings, training and inspections including working at Customer office/yard if required.