Ride on the wave of Industry 4.0! Join STYL Solutions in the forefront of using Fintech and IoT technologies for smart city/nation transformation.
Headquartered in Singapore with R&D center in Vietnam, STYL Solutions designs, develops and supplies hardware, software and integrated solutions for applications in payment, loyalty management, location tracking, self-service operation, telemetry. Our market segment coverage extends from financial services, retail, mass transit, education to social services markets in Singapore and South Asia Pacific.
Our vision is to use Fintech and IoT to create smart and efficient cities that enhances Quality of Life through convenience and healthier living.
STYL is looking for an experienced and self-driven Service Technician to join our Operations team in maintaining and keeping our products working at its best performance. As a Service Technician, you are responsible for:-
- Installation and set-up of all products onsite both locally and overseas
- Arranging delivery and installation with customers
- Preparing products (e.g. flashing of firmware) and tools before delivery/installation
- Servicing, refurnishing and maintenace of all products, including:-
- Liaising and scheduling with customer after checking on warranty validity
- Ensuring the availability of warranty set for replacement
- Repairing, troubleshooting units that break down
- Supporting the R&D team with board testing and bring-up
- Performing rework of PCBA and/or soldering of components
- Assist with logistic/ delivery of our products
- Assist with store management such as products stock count, tagging and packing when necessary
- Min. NITEC/ Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineer or relevant
- Min. 2 years of experience in similar role preferred
- Possess Class 3 driving license with at least 1 year driving experience preferred
- Familiar with computer hardware, basic troubleshooting and with mobile tools and applications
- Able to test, repair and service technical equipment
- Possess good computer skills including internet navigation, word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Able to work at heights and carry ladder/tools/parts to work site.
- Able to work after-hours and/or weekends to support facility event schedules on short notice and/or on-call services.
- Able to travel outside of Singapore independently and on ad-hoc basis.
- Responsible and positive learning attitude
- Fluent in English, written and verbal is a must.