The Associate Engineer/Assistant Engineer adapts and uses engineering techniques. He/She aids the design, creation and manufacture of machinery and components, machine repair and maintenance. He/She works closely with the Engineers to create system designs and models.
He/She also carries out tests and inspections. He/She needs to comply with workplace safety and health procedures. He/She also follows all other regulations. He/She shows initiative in tasks. He/She is able to work well with others in a team and provide feedback in a helpful manner.
• Manually examine and diagnose Equipment & PCB Boards.
• Site troubleshooting may be occasionally required.
• Test functionality and assess electronics hardware problem.
• Troubleshoot problems to component level.
• Able to read schematics diagram
• Use handheld tools such as screwdrivers, voltmeters, electronics testers.
• Work with colleagues (e.g., other computer repair and maintenance technicians) to resolve hardware related problems (troubleshooting).
• Read and review technical support manuals or other materials.
• Your employer may ask you to carry out additional duties than those listed here.
Immediate hiring! Don't lose this golden opportunity!!
Sent us your resume NOW!
We an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
Dynamics Circuit (S) Pte. Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
SIVANTOS PTE. LTD.
18 TAI SENG STREET 18 TAI SENG 539775
GOODMAN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
38 BENOI PLACE 349307
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
3 SHENTON WAY SHENTON HOUSE 068805
CAPITA PTE. LTD.
A*STAR RESEARCH ENTITIES
2 Fusionopolis Way 138634
PKF-CAP CORPORATE SERVICES PTE. LTD.