- Participate in the maintenance and operation of DTL HV, LV and DC traction power equipment to ensure safety, reliability and availabiliy of the equipment
- Carry out operation, corrective and preventive maintenance works in accordance to the work instruction and procedures
- Possess NITEC in Electrical Engineering, preferably with relevant working experience in maintenance of electrical HV or LV equipment
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Able to perform 3 rotating shifts
- Able to identify colours
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Resourceful, self motivated and result oriented.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.