- Assist in the preparation of dishes and cooking as required.
- Dishes include seafood, steak, pasta, and in-house specials
- Preparation of ingredients such as chopping vegetables and cutting meat etc.
- Prepare dressings of salads and pastries
- Provide inputs on areas to improve food presentation and plating techniques
- Conduct routine ingredient stock inspections and ordering to ensure no shortage of inventory
- Perform the duties of the Head Cook during their absence
- Maintain competent hygiene standards in the Kitchen
- Assist with the wash-up of all light equipment in the servery and kitchen
- Opportunity to learn how to cook and prepare a variety of different cuisines in a professional bistro setting.
- Grants creative freedom to propose and participate in the development of new recipes.
- Learn the process of stock taking and ordering ingredients from suppliers.
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to learn
- Able to handle feedback
- Capable of working as a team
- Ability to work in fast paced kitchen environment
Citizenship: Singaporean / Permanent Resident (PR)
Qualification: Primary / Secondary School / O Level, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma