- Introduction on job scope and the different positions in Kitchen
- What to expect at different times during daily operations
- Preparation of basic items - the cooking of rice, cutting of cabbages and preparation of ingredients
- Clean as you go procedure, as well as closing procedures
- Preparing sauces
- Ensure kitchen cleanliness, and always keep the kitchen in excellent hygiene standards
- Manage all kitchen stock for daily operation, and outlet food cost control. Assist on month-end stock take
- Ensure kitchen stock keep fresh and follow FEFO (first expired first out) standard
- Assist Outlet Manager for new team member recruitment and training
- Understand the whole hall Operation (assist during operation needs)
- Probably the best Japanese curry duty meal in Singapore!
- Annual Leave starting from 10 days
- Medical and Dental benefit
- Birthday Leave and target incentives
- Discount corporate mobile plan
- Attractive salary package and career advancement
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
Full Time and part time are available