He / She is responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members.
- Good understanding of the various types of dishes
- Ensures that all Company’s recipes and procedures are followed, maintaining the highest quality and consistent product standards
- Daily understanding of what the kitchen crew wants the front of house to highlight
- Being able to identify dishes that are not up to standards before serving to guest, followed by rectifying the issue (if any)
- Proper maintenance and care for all equipment – includes thorough daily cleaning, after peak hours, as well as maintaining a clean work area throughout the day
- Able to communicate with guest confidently with regards to our menu
Customer Care & Service
- Equip customers knowledge about our dishes
- To perform assigned tasks including taking customers’ orders, serving of food and drinks, ensuring guests needs are met
- Pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
- Adhere to all food hygiene standard and procedures
Outlet Sales & Management
- Plans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently.
- Uses techniques on suggestive selling and up selling in order to boost restaurant sales and increase satisfaction
- Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the restaurant by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses.
- Ensure consistency of product presentation and display by checking the quality of the products, menus, marketing displays to ensure that they are good condition and correctly placed
- Oversees all cash and media management functions.
- Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the Corporate Office as necessary
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures.
- To work together as a team when on station
- In charge of other duties such as replenishing of stations, clearing of tables etc
- Maintains a clean well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards.
- Maintains high cleanliness standards consistently throughout the store in the areas of store appearance, merchandise and equipment
- To perform any other duties as and when required and assigned by immediate supervisors or other representatives of the management