(A) Service Crew
- Taking of food and Beverage Orders.
- Advise customer on dietary restriction
- Able to advise customer base on preference and recommendation
- Serving of food and beverage
- Cheerful and willing to learn
- Managing of Stations and ensuring everything is in place before and after service.
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
(C) Kitchen Crew (Commis / Demi CDP)
• Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
• Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
• Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
• Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
• Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
• Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that work stations are properly sanitized.
• Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Dear Applicants, please indicate according to which position you are applying for once you are shortlisted *eg. (A) / (B) / (C)
All Job Requirements
- At least 1 year relevant working experience
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Singaporeans only
4 Hillview Rise #01-09, HillV2, S667979
Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore Pte Ltd
228A Pandan Loop, Singapore 128414
Monster Curry Pte Ltd
146 Robinson Rd, Singapore 068909
Gastrobar Pte Ltd
96 Tg Pagar Rd, Singapore 088517
Chirashi King Kong
35 Tyrwhitt Rd, Singapore 207536