Our client is a well known café and has many outlets in Singapore and other countries.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve food and beverage over the counter
• Process customers bills or payment
• Inform existing or upcoming promotions
• Provide suggestive selling accordingly to customer’s interest
• Ensure store is clean at all times
• Assist managers and supervisors in ensuring smooth daily operation of the store
• Other ad hoc duties when required
• Candidate must possess at least N Level Certificate
• Knowledge in retail, F&B, franchise industry preferred
• Cheerful and active team player
• Working hours is 10 hours/day (including 1-hour break)
• 6 days work week
• Medical benefits provided
• No work experience required
How To Apply:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Shernal Tan Shi Mei (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R2094531) by clicking APPLY NOW button or email to ********
or call your friendly Consultant, Shernal at ******** for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected Salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We would like to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resume provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 05C3451