We are looking for a energetic individual to join our service crew team. You will be an integral part in service team of the restaurant. You will be trained and be expected to learn every aspect of the restaurant operations.
At our company, we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! We are a restaurant group which has a mixed bag of operations. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
Location: 100 Syed Alwi Road, Singapore 207676
Timing: 6 Days Work Week
Salary - $1800 - $2500
Waiter / Waitress
Responsibilities Not Limited to;
- Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant
- Help customers to settle down and also take their orders
- Process customers’ orders and generate their bills
- Provide answers to queries presented by clients regarding services and offers made available by the restaurant
- Clean all tables after clients have left and get such tables prepared for the next set of clients
- Serve and pack warm foods to clients in an effective manner and in strict accordance to the orders of such clients
- Assist kitchen staff and outdoor delivery staff whenever such assistance is required
- Maintain chart of all available deals and products periodically and refresh such chart on daily basis.
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Education: Able to speak and understand English.
- Bilingual or multilingual ability are added advantage
- Possess or willing to learn complete information regarding all approved hygiene policy and standards
- Ability or willing to learn to carry out required tasks in an accurate manner
- Ability or willing to learn to maintain composure during rush hours
- Ability or willing to learn to present bills, take orders and deliver them to clients in a timely manner
- Possess or willing to learn to assist kitchen staff
- Ability to deliver top quality customer service and assistance
- Ability to recommend meals, side orders, and deals to customers
- Possess good knowledge and understanding of menus and be willing to direct clients on how to make their choices from the menu
- Possess skills in proper handling of kitchen equipment, like drinks machines, microwaves, and fryers.