You will be required to plan, organise and coordinate the workflow of the Hip Fracture Study as well as assist in data collection. You will screen potential subjects, obtain informed consent, conduct survey interviews in person or by phone, and schedule subjects for visits including follow up visits, to undergo all required tests and evaluations. You will also perform data management and administrative duties pertaining to grant matters.
• Diploma in Health Sciences or Health related discipline
• Experience in conducting surveys
• Comfortable interacting with elderly adults
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office applications (such as Excel, Word)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Access database