We are looking for Technical Advisors for Epic’s software in connection with the implementation of Epic’s integrated suite of healthcare software for its customer in Singapore. Duties will include testing the customer’s workflows within the software, providing troubleshooting assistance for Epic’s software applications, including assisting in diagnosing and isolating the probable cause of technical problems and modifying the software, if necessary, to fix the problems. You might also assist the customer with configuration, and provide recommendations to optimize the customer’s use of the software.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher (any major)
· 1+ years in technical support for Epic software, including supporting customer(s) through an Epic software go-live and a version upgrade, and completing the associated testing
· Hold appropriate Epic certifications in:
o A major Epic software application
o Chronicles and Cache programming
Skills and competencies:
· Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills
· Hold strong project management competencies including team coordination and problem solving skills
· Strong technical aptitude (must pass Epic’s standard pre-hire assessment test for the role)
· Demonstrated judgment in handling escalations
Orange Valley Nursing Home
Unnamed Road, Singapore
Society for the Aged Sick
130 Hougang Ave 1, Singapore 538900
IQVIA SOLUTIONS ASIA PTE. LTD.
79 ANSON ROAD 079906
AI NI TCM CLINIC LLP
146 POTONG PASIR AVENUE 1 350146
AVENUE ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
2 SUNGEI KADUT STREET 4 AVENUE ENGINEERING BUILDING 729032
ELEMENTS WELLNESS PTE. LTD.