Part of HRnet Group - Listed in the Singapore Exchange (SGX)
Located in the heart of Orchard Road, Recruit Express is a dynamic & well-established recruitment group listed in the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX) in 2017. We strive to provide excellent experience & speed in connecting people to careers in this fast-changing economy.
Hired Trainees will play a pivotal role in executing various areas of the recruitment front. We are seeking for a People-Oriented & Creative HR enthusiast to hire & grow the operations in Singapore. In this role, you will develop a keen understanding of People to profile & hire Talents for the organisation, and supporting branding activities to improve the positioning & outreach of Recruit Express! You’ll be the brand ambassador of our corporate culture, serving as a connector between teams, departments and people.
Talent Acquisition (Full Recruitment Cycle):
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment activities for organisation growth
- Initiate & Drive Talent Attraction & Employer Branding (Job Portals, School Ads & Job Fairs, Social Media, Outreach Initiatives etc.)
- Be creative in expanding the company’s presence & outreach to develop a talent pipeline for the organisation’s growth
- Be the representative of the RE brand & culture to external applicants on career scope and growth opportunities
- Conduct Interviews & use test assessments tools to profile & select potential candidates
- Manage Contract offers and on-boarding of new hires
- Hire & drive expansion for the company
- Contribute/plan internal organisation events such as annual company D&D, Funday, CSR and workshop.
- Candidates with high potential will be identified for career progression and exposure.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- High energy and possess strong communication abilities
- Enjoy interacting with people from different backgrounds
- Enjoy autonomy and creativity to initiate & execute HR initiatives
- Self-driven and enjoy new challenges
- Have a strong interest to grow a career in HR
We are on a lookout for talents who enjoys a people-oriented & dynamic work environment.
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for a further discussion.