Roles and Responsibilities
· Oversee the entire hiring process from recruitment to on-boarding of a new-joiner.
· Drafting of job descriptions, short listing candidates, interviewing and reviewing.
· Manage all Employee on-boarding (Orientation, Probation/Confirmation) and off-boarding.
· Responsible for work passes application (WP, SPass, EP), renewal, and cancellation for foreigner employees.
· Maintaining personnel records.
· Support the learning and development needs of staff by processing and administering full spectrum of training activities, courses and programmes for them.
· Processing all payroll and CPF contributions.
· Supporting employee relations by providing guidelines and clarifications on policies and their application.
· Assisting in general administration as assigned by the HR Manager
· Any ad-hoc duties assigned by immediate supervisors/management.
· Candidate possesses at least a diploma in Human Resource Management/ Business Management or related field.
· Have minimum 2 years experience in full recruitment and selection process.
· Acquaintance with the local employment market & community resources.
· Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office.
· Whyze HR.
391A Orchard Road, #08-07 A Ngee Ann City Tower, Singapore 238873
LUXURY VENTURES PTE. LTD.
21 TAI SENG STREET CHARLES & KEITH BUILDING 534166
NEURON MOBILITY PTE. LTD.
37 JALAN PEMIMPIN MAPEX 577177
RPAT PTE. LTD.
531A UPPER CROSS STREET HONG LIM COMPLEX 051531
VISION ADVISORY MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
103 PENANG ROAD VISIONCREST 238467
PAGE PERSONNEL RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.