1) working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting project team to understand and implement policies and procedures
2) promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
3) liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
4) recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
5) developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
6) preparing staff handbooks
7) advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
8) undertaking regular salary reviews
9) administering payroll and maintaining employee records
10) interpreting and advising on employment law
11) dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
12) developing with Management Team with regards HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
13) planning, and sometimes delivering, training, including inductions for new staff
14) Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
15) Lead and direct human resource team to deliver a comprehensive human resource services to the company
16) Employee relations managing absence, disciplinary, grievance, sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
17) Coaching managers on performance management issue and processes
18) Providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
19) Implementing the training and development agenda; Identify areas that needs attention and improvement
20) Taking overall responsibilities for recruitment activities and campaigns
21) Advice and support employee on company benefits
22) Implementation of new human resource policy, procedures and processes
23) In conjunction with the head of human resource, ensure all company policy and procedures are up to date in line with the current employment law, Ensure line managers are up to date on changes to any policies
24) Deal with complex disciplinary issues and human resource issues, using human resource and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
25) Conduct research regarding employment issues, benefits, workers compensation and personnel procedures and, working with Administration, advice the conclusions to the human resource manager
26) Assist in hiring, including developing job descriptions and job advertisements, and screening and interviewing candidates
27) Maintain inter- and intradepartmental work flow by providing information to and cooperating with co-worker
28) Work with human resource manager on matters involving benefits,employee safety and workers compensation issues
29) Prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports, including responsibility for maintaining personnel records, including personnel action forms, timesheets, contracts, and consultant agreements.
30) Ensure all employees’ compensation and benefit scheme to be applied properly
31) To be in charge of all HR reports requested by local authorities/ head quarter
32) Provide Finance & Accounting Department with HR related data to facilitate statistical reports to authorities
33) Participate to implement compensation and benefit restructuring projects and survey at company
34) Ensure HR forms and patterns (like Leave Application, Overtime records, personnel letters, labor contracts, memo, etc.) to be available for use
35) . Ensure internal memo or relevant news to be disseminated widely, timely and effectively through different communication channels (like notice-boards, e-mail, telephone, etc.) in Company
36) To be delegated by Head of HR to deal with employees or relevant local authorities for issues relating labor laws
37) To maintain regular contacts with relevant local authorities and ensure a comprehensive knowledge of current labor regulations
38) Complete monthly payroll for employees
39) Make monthly reconciliation report on total compensations to clarify the difference
40) Complete the final compensation and severance allowance for leaving employees
41) Execute monthly payroll and coordinate with Finance to ensure timely and accuracy remittance for employees every month prior 26th
42) Assist HRAM / HR Manager in participating in salary and benefit survey
43) Evaluates jobs for developing compensation and benefits program.
44) Submit monthly report (manpower) to HRMor other report related to manpower whenever required.
45) Coordinate, schedule and conduct business and technical training for new hires and current employees
46) Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures
47) Identify and assess training needs of staff by conferring with managers and supervisors or conducting surveys
48) Facilitate the execution of all training plans
49) Periodically, evaluate training effectiveness
50) Coordinates, negotiates and liaises with employment and advertising agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and interview schedules.
51) Conducts interviews up to senior executive levels.
52) Arranges interviews for management levels.
53) Prepares letter of offer to selected candidates and letter of rejection to unsuccessful candidates.
54) Occasionally sources for free lance designers within short notice and places them appropriately.
55) Conducts exit interview.
56) Conducts orientation program to new employees.
57) Coordinates and liaises with external consultants on employees’ training needs and arranges training schedules for employees.
58) Evaluates the effectiveness of the respective training programs by obtaining feedback from employees
59) Attends to employees’ grievances and complaints; provides guidance if necessary.
60) Provides feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
61) Organizes corporate events such as company’s dinner, corporate trip, family day etc.
62) Reviews, updates and maintains proper filing of insurance policy, HR handbook, company doctors’ list, performance appraisal form and training schedules.
63) Assists Accountant in planning and preparing annual headcount report and updating the organization chart.
64) Reviews compensation and benefits up to junior designer level
65) May need to draft agreement/contract to overseas and local freelancers
66) Involves in yearly manpower planning and expansion.
67) Assists in drafting out annual letter and promotion letter.
68) Administers the HR procedures and ensured it is adhered to.
69) Handles monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees
70) Manages and appraises subordinates’ performance and their career advancement
71) Other duties as assigned from time to time
72) The Company reserves the rights to update and amend this job scope from time to time
1) At least 2 years HR working experience in construction industry
2) Minimum Diploma/ Degree in HRM/ Business Administration
3) Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact with people of all levels
391A Orchard Road, #08-07 A Ngee Ann City Tower, Singapore 238873
LUXURY VENTURES PTE. LTD.
21 TAI SENG STREET CHARLES & KEITH BUILDING 534166
NEURON MOBILITY PTE. LTD.
37 JALAN PEMIMPIN MAPEX 577177
RPAT PTE. LTD.
531A UPPER CROSS STREET HONG LIM COMPLEX 051531
VISION ADVISORY MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
103 PENANG ROAD VISIONCREST 238467
PAGE PERSONNEL RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.