Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, the Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible in delivering sourcing strategy as well as managing recruitment processes in South-east Asia and Oceania.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to develop and deliver effective recruiting processes that aligns with business development objectives:
- Implement and maintain Egis Asia talent database in close coordination with Asia HR network
- Develop and implement an effective talent pipeline and sourcing strategies to attract target talents and to create a strong pool for common, critical and difficult-to-fill positions.
- Work with local HR to deliver recruitment best practices and to enhance the overall candidate experience from sourcing to onboarding of new hires.
- Work with Egis Recruitment Managers in other geographical zones (India, Middle East, France, etc.).
- Conduct periodic research of industry trends and competitions, market insights and talent landscape.
- Ensure the proper documentation of all profiles, recruitment files and records in accordance with Egis policies and processes.
- Prepare recruitment reports as required and ensure its prompt and accurate submission.
INTERFACE WITH OTHER ROLES IN THE ORGANIZATION:
Shall liaise strongly with Asia HR network, Egis Tender Units (Bangkok, India, Indonesia), Business Development Teams, and Proposal / Project Managers.
Shall liaise with Egis Recruitment Managers and Tender Units in other geographical zones (Middle East, France, etc.)
Degree in HR, Psychology or other relevant disciplines
Minimum of 10 years’ experience within a mature talent acquisition team in an international engineering setting
Experience within engineering consultancy industries is an advantage
Strongly proficient in MS Office, Applicant Tracking System, online tools and job boards
Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
Highly-competent in conducting behavioural interviews and candidate assessments
Knowledge in sourcing for projects funded by international financing agencies
Knowledge of rail industry is a plus
Strong organization, collaboration and networking capabilities
Ability to thrive in an active and challenging environment