The In House Counsel will be responsible for reviewing commercial contracts, service provider agreements, company regulations or policies, managing legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and providing advice to the various business units or departments of the company. The In House Counsel will work with external counsel on jurisdictional issues and cross-border transactions. They will also work with our Compliance Manager to maintain our MAS CMS and US SEC RIA status as well as reviewing personal data protection policies, code of governance and various other internal company policies, sometimes with the assistance of external law firms. Lastly, they will be required to keep up-to-date with the legal landscape, new laws, regulations, guidelines or policies of regulators.
· A relevant degree in legal studies
· A Master’s degree in International Economic Law
· Minimum 5 years relevant work experience at an Asian regulatory body (MAS, SEC, ASIC, FSA etc.,)
· Deep understanding of asset management industry and broader financial services landscape
· Direct exposure to the development of Singapore’s asset management industry, policy reviews, legislative drafting and project management including onshore fund vehicles such as the VCC and subsidiary legislation
· Experience in drafting regulations regarding fund management, securities and capital market intermediaries
· Enthusiastic team player with strong attention to detail
· Strong presentation and communication skills
C-Connect Consultants Pte Ltd
18 Robinson Rd, Singapore 048547
RANDSTAD PTE. LIMITED
50 RAFFLES PLACE SINGAPORE LAND TOWER 048623
Singapore Manufacturing Federation
2985 JALAN BUKIT MERAH SMF HOUSE 159457
AVIC NAC PTE. LTD.
24 PECK SEAH STREET NEHSONS BUILDING 079314
AAC OPTICS SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
85 SCIENCE PARK DRIVE THE CAVENDISH 118259
CAPITAL DYNAMICS (S) PRIVATE LIMITED
112 Robinson Road 068902