- Collaborate with sales team on pricing maintenance.
- Manage online stock inventory and ensure inventory is accurate across all online channels.
- Responding to complaints from customers and give follow up support when needed.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Assist in preparation and organize of promotional material or events.
- Collaborate and communicate with Retail and Procurement teams on matters pertaining to inventory and logistics matters.
- Handle operations management systems and processes to comply with Purchase, Logistics and Inventory policies.
- Handle logistic arrangement to affiliated companies, distribution partners and customers, including online retail customers’ enquiries which involve in orders processing, delivery, replacements or returns of customers’ orders, scheduling shipments, coordinating with freight forwarders and handle inbound/outbound shipment requirements.
- Manages inventory accuracy and inventory level at all stores, warehouse locations within budget level including initiating physical counts, identify and investigating variances.
- Handle inventory replenishment, order placement, duty-declaration where needed and inventory withdrawals and arrange for deliveries.
- Liaise with appointed external warehouse and logistics partners to complement the business needs of the group and affiliated companies.
- Perform other duties assigned by immediate superior.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in any field or relevant qualifications with at least 2 years of related experience
- Familiar with regional logistics and compliance requirements and/or Travel Retail environment
- Possess strong analytical skills with good business acumen
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Energetic, agile, and driven
- Resourceful, independent, and self-motivated
- Adaptable, able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment