- Identify new business opportunities, develop and
expand company’s clients’ base in Singapore, other ASEAN markets, and China.
- Actively participate in, and lead multidisciplinary teams
(whose members might be located in different countries) in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals, agreements and contracts.
- Activities shall include studies, analyses and detailed
evaluation of market data and commercial negotiations.
- Run point on the contracts’ aftersales, acting as the
client’s focal point.
- Develop innovative solutions in collaboration with various external and internal multidisciplinary parties, such as Sales, Project management, Engineering, HR, Legal, Tax and Regulatory Compliance.
- Contact suppliers, Embassies, and government authorities
Requirements & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- Between 8-10 years of experience in management
- Comprehensive experience in EPC projects in the O&G,
shipbuilding in activities related to business development, preparation of technical and commercial proposals, and sales & contract negotiations in multinational undertakings. Experience in other industry segments are welcome;
- Solid knowledge of the O&G, shipbuilding and
infrastructure sectors in Singapore and South East Asia;
- Experience in structuring a sales department,
supporting the creation of business intelligence tools and reports, expansion of the customer base, and development of KPIs;
- Fluent in English (mandatory); Chinese desirable;
- Fluency in Portuguese and/or Spanish will be considered a relevant plus;
- Intermediate to advanced user of MS Office package, especially Excel.
Working Hours: 44hr /week, Monday thru Friday
Place of Work: home office and / or company’s office, availability for travel
Salary: S$ 5.000,00 + sales commission (monthly)