As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Inbound Growth Specialist (Account Executives) in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about transforming sales, service and marketing and whose values align with HubSpot’s culture - we are on a mission to help every business in the world grow better. We achieve our mission by being Humble, Effective, Adaptable, Remarkable and Transparent.
- Has high emotional intelligence - you have genuine empathy for others, and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adapting your communication accordingly
- Is a positive change agent - you have a track record of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning. You create a culture of transparency and focused improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
- Has a commitment to overachievement - you have a “never quit” attitude, and get buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the adversity being faced.
- Is data-driven - you leverage and can communicate using data to improve core KPIs that matter to the individuals on our team and to help drive HubSpot’s strategic “plays”.
- Has experience managing or being managed in a structured sales environment. These could include managing via a sales methodology, a forecast methodology, and structured deal management by sales stage.
- Uses good judgment - especially when tasked with difficult decisions. You are a person who exudes good judgment in decision making.
- Is accountable - you have honest, transparent, and authentic communication with your colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications.
- Is a team builder and coaches sellers - You not only motivate individuals but a team towards a collective vision and manifest a team atmosphere.
Sales Managers at HubSpot:
- Able to attract, recruit and retain top talent
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have an analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions
- Have a track record of being excellent coaches
- Are effective communicators and motivators across multiple mediums both externally and internally
- Support salespeople in all aspects of the sales process and keep their team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business
- Support the business in cross-functional projects to drive organizational advancement
- At least 3 years of years of leading and coaching a quota carrying team in the South East Asia Market
- Experience in successfully mentoring and/or leading others effectively
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal, and powerpoint forms
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive:
- Generous remuneration
- World Class New Hire Training in our APAC hub of Singapore
- Stock units - so that you can share in HubSpot’s future success
- An education allowance up to $5,000 per annum
- Unlimited time off and flexible work arrangements
- Private health insurance allowance
- Free books program
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Five year sabbatical
- A clear career advancement path, with potential for global mobility opportunities
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
- Voted Best Place To Work For 2019, Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture
- Award-winning leadership: our CEO Brian Halligan was voted a top CEO worldwide on Glassdoor
- HubSpot culture is driven by a shared passion for our mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. We build the software and systems that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through our core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe remotely and in our offices. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.