Bambini Photography started in 2009 and is one the top baby and family photography studios in Singapore focusing on newborns, maternity, family, graduation, corporate headshots.
We are located in Ubi and have 4 studio spaces within our premises to handle shoots from newborn all the way to extended family shoots up to 30 people. We demand the very best of each of our team member.
You will be working in a very fast paced environment; mentored by one of the best baby and family photographer in the world. You will receive continual mentoring throughout your time in the company with technical, soft skills and develop your style as you go along.
We are looking individuals who are passionate about preserving memories of people (baby and family portrait photography) of both studio and outdoor settings.
Someone who is curious and intrigued with people; love interacting with people and have attention to detail at the same time.
A team player who is looking to push themselves to the limit and willing to go the extra mile to be the best in the industry.
1. Preferably had been a freelance or full time portrait photographer specialising in babies and family portraits for at least 1-2 years but end up spending more money on props than making a profit; and prefer to work in a team environment and don't have to worry about the business side of things.
2. Positive, Sharp, Focused with Excellent Time Management Skills.
3. Excellent Soft Skills
4. At Ease With Managing, Engaging and Photographing families ranging from 3 to 30 people
5. Knowledge on how to operate Sony and Canon DSLR, strobes and lighting and photography equipment
6. Knowledge of image editing softwares (Lightroom, Photoshop)
7. Be able to handle newborn babies (under 2 weeks old); pets and people aged 0-100.
8. Able to follow through tasks
9. Must be able to work on weekends.
You will posses the following qualities:
* Genuinely love kids and able to manage children at different ages.
* Love interacting and managing People
* Perseverance & Patience
* Curiosity and willing to try new things outside your comfort zone
* Have High Level of Attention to detail
* Being flexible enough to learn, un-learn and re-learn.
* Able to adapt to changes.
* Have a Positive disposition; positive attitude towards self and work environment
* Ability to communicate confidently by conveying your message across simply and clearly in written and verbal formats.
* Posses a sense of urgency towards tasks at hand
* Have laser sharp focus and have the ability to meet tight turnaround times and follow through tasks.
* Thrive in a team environment and also be able to work independently.
* Aligned with our Vision, Mission and Culture.
If this looks like the right position for you and if you feel you would love being part of the Bambini Family, then please email in your CV and a link to your portfolio.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.