Communications & Marketing
The Marketing Campaigns Manager will manage and implement the full scope of recruitment marketing campaigns with focus on digital and social marketing, including ensuring the smooth operation of the University’s digital channels (website and all Singapore University of Social Sciences [SUSS] branded social channels). This position reports into the Assistant Director, Digital Communications & Marketing.
 Plan and execute student recruitment campaigns, with strong focus on digital marketing
- Work closely with SUSS school deans, faculty and external agencies to create marketing campaigns that drive awareness, interest and applications of SUSS programmes.
- Plan and manage robust SEO and SEM campaigns for student recruitment.
- Plan and manage recruitment-related programmatic campaigns.
- Deploy content marketing strategies that leverage SUSS digital channels, from website to social media, that help build awareness and preference for SUSS programmes.
- Align with the SUSS brand team to plan synergistic advertising and promotion campaigns.
- Work with universities and other partners in the Chinese market.
- Analyse campaign performance metrics, data, and trends. Share key insights with internal teams to optimise performance.
- Ensure marketing and admissions budget are spent in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and implement demand generation plans for new market penetration and campaigns.
- Collaborate with Office of Admissions in improvements in the application process to decrease drop-offs and improve user experience.
 Website portal operations and content marketing (40%)
- Work closely with AD to strengthen operational efficiency of our core digital platforms including managing 3rd vendors for 1st and 2nd level user support, change requests, bug fixes, chat bot, functional enhancements that will improve user experience.
- Collaborate across various Schools and departments to design and implement a dynamic and compelling content strategy and plan for all SUSS owned digital channels, including analytics and reporting.
 Events (10%)
- Contribute to strategic and University level key events led by the Corporate Communications and Marketing department in event management and curation.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- At least 8-10 years experience in a similar role, with proven experience in managing omni-channel advertising campaigns such as Out-of-Home (OOH), digital /programmatic, with assigned budgets and KPIs.
- Solid hands-on experience in managing corporate websites and other digital platforms.
- Strong analytical capabilities including championing analytics in the digital marketing discipline.
- Specific experience in managing corporate websites, leading and managing digital marketing campaigns, including programmatic advertising.
- Must be tech-savvy and able to adopt marketing technology tools with ease.
- Experience with Google’s suite of tools such as Analytics, Adwords, Keyword Planner, and Search Console.
- Able to work independently, yet have strong emotional intelligence to collaborate well across different departments.
- Team player, resourceful and always curious to learn and innovate and takes the initiative.