ViewQwest is the fastest growing and dynamic brands in Singapore and Malaysia’s telecommunications industry. We strive to always be better by delivering consistent and outstanding service to our customers. Not only do we believe in our products and services, we are also passionate and proud of the work that we do.
Be part of the team that bring #BetterBroadband to everyone! Be Better, Join the Fastest
The candidate will be a versatile and strategic marketer who will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing digital marketing plans for the company in order to acquire potential customers and retain existing ones. The focus of the role will be to drive digital channels to accelerate performance for the residential business.
- Drive acquisitions for the residential business across all digital channels – website experience enhancements, email marketing, and other relevant digital channels
- Plan, execute and optimise go-to-market plans and corresponding marketing messages for new product launches or new initiatives.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic marketing for various campaigns
- Design and evolve audience persona(s) according to the market and understand their interests, and develop marketing plans to reach out effectively to them for acquisition
- Play significant roles in project implementation in multi-discipline areas with stakeholders in IT, digital, retail sales to drive acquisitions
- Collaborate with customer operations teams to define process requirements and develop end-to-end processes for enhanced customer acquisition experience
- Degree or diploma in Business Management/ Administration or Marketing required
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Able to work independently with direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong verbal communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work & collaborate effectively with a team in an agile environment
- Experience in project management/customer driven digital marketing is a plus
- Locals preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Thank you for your application