PRO X 2 Vacancies
- To support and assist Senior PRO on public relation matters.
- To prepare and disseminate the circulars to notify the residents and stakeholders of the work activities nearby.
- To prepare yearly PR plan, PR weekly / monthly engagement reports for submission to Singapore Land Transport Authority (LTA).
- To prepare presentation slides for government meetings.
- To organise for internal / external stakeholders for briefing and meeting sessions.
- To attend feedback calls and work closely with construction team to address to the feedbacks.
- To attend LTA weekly and monthly meetings.
- To coordinate and discuss submission with authorities to get their approval.
- With good personality of being Presentable, friendly and approachable; attentive, diligent and able to work cohesively with site teams from other departments.
- Perform other public relations tasks as assigned by Reporting Supervisor.
- Diploma / Degree in any field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Min 3 years relevant working experience, candidates with LTA project experience is preferred
- Willing to work on Saturdays at Bugis area
- Contract will be 1 year renewable
Please submit updated resume with below information.
- Current & Expected salary
- Notice Period