• Conceptualize concept and schematic designs; Carry out feasibility studies and present design proposals;
• Prepares tender documentation, schedules and material specifications;
• Competent in construction details, and able to do design development;
• Have an intimate knowledge of Authority code and requirements
• Able to liaise and discuss project-relevant issues with clients;
• Able to liaise, coordinate and lead consultants and contractors;
• Able lead and manage a team of architectural personnel;
• Oversees progress of on-site work and resolves any arising issues;
• Ensures design quality.
• Recognized Degree in Architecture or equivalent from a local or foreign university in the list of recognized universities by Board of Architects Singapore;
• Possess at least 5 years of working experience in transit rail projects;
• Competent in Revit, CAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop.