- To maintain accurate and up-to-date logs (RFI, Vendor/Subcontractor, Purchaser, Owner) track responses and advise Project Manager of the drawing status
- To maintain a system on drawing submission, sending of cut list for fabrication, monitoring of shop drawing status
- To counter check all drawings before submission
- To transmit all approved drawings for construction to sub-contractors and maintain records
- To liaise with sub-contractors on all related information and in expediting drawings
- To complete the as built drawings on time for closing account
- Any other duties as assigned by Project Director / Manager
- Diploma/ Degree with Drafting experience in Interior Fitting Out, Architectural Works and Structural Works
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D drawing
- Knowledge of Microstation and Revit software prefers
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
1 year Contract, subject to renewal
5.5-day work week (alternate Saturday Off)