The Instructional Designer creates compelling, interactive and highly engaging user-focused digital content that target learning objectives.
• Perform Training/Learning Needs Assessment
• Author and create instructional strategies and storyboards based on client needs
• Design eLearning courseware, selecting the most effective training methodology to meet the desired objective
• Provide guidance and specialized knowledge to other members of the team
• Develop alliances and working relationships with subject matter experts
• Work cross-functionally with creative and technical departments to build client solutions
Proven competency in instructional design with expertise in the development of blended learning instructor led, self-paced, web based etc
Strong project management skills with experience in all phases of the instructional design process
Superior knowledge of authoring tools, usability and functionality testing methods, as well as course and learner evaluation methodology.
Experience with Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate, Lectora, Raptivity etc and creating web pages using HTML, XML and other web technologies is preferred
Experience in curriculum design, content development and training best practices